BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

.................

In love with a guy tht dun love u is reli xin ku~~
althought i everyday gt sms with him..
bt i reli scard tht 1 day i reli love him until i cnt even leave him a minute~~ n he dun even like me or mayb gt gf edi~~
since nw..i stil nt tht love him~~
i thnk i should stop msj with him nw..
juZ nw 1 smthng i msj him bt he nvr reply..i thought he stil sleeping,bt nw already 5.30pm...
dun knw wat he doin nerhx??he won't sleep until too late de..
i thnk..
i won't msj him le..
n mayb won't reply him de..
is my decision is rite??or wrong nerhx??
i reli thnk le alot alot o...
i scard i will midunderstand tht he like me...cause i gt feel b4 tht he like me..
i reli stupid...
tiz is impossible de~~he won't like me de~~i knw de~~
i said i won't msj u again,bt tiz does nt mean tht i dun like u le..
i will still like u..
n i knw i will need alot of time to forget u~~~
BYE BYE

0 comments: